Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. Third party entries will be disqualified.
4. Use of false information will result in disqualification.
5. This competition is open to UK residents only.
6. No travel costs, expenses or any other associated costs are included with the prize.
7. Competition commences Wednesday 7th December 2016, ending Friday 9th December 2016 at 15:00.
8. Prize will be a BMW i8 ride on car.
9. Winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries.
10. Winner will be notified by email or phone and will be on Wednesday 14th December 2016.
11. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Software Europe reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible entrant.
12. The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any reasonable requests by Software Europe relating to any post-winning publicity.
13. Software (Europe) Limited (Software Europe) reserves the right to withdraw/change the prize where circumstances arise beyond their control.
14. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions may result in forfeiture of the prize.
15. There is no cash, credit or other alternative to the prize offered.
16. This competition is not open to Software Europe employees or their families.